Friday, October 3, 2008

Reunion-ing with old friends

Ok... as we all know, I am a transfer student, right? Well, recently, I've had a REALLY stupid dream about reuniting with my old friends... But then, it kinda makes sense when I woke up. I chatted with Ann Phin yesterday on the msn... The great thing is I've completely forgotten who they are save a few like Ann Phin, Mei Teng, Vivian? Jie Ling? Xin Yi? Dunno lah!! The juiciest part is, they've completely forgotten about me too! So... I was thinking... will this reunion even be a reunion?? Or is it going to be an "introduce yourselves" day?? Oh yeah... and Ann Phin let me see the class photo of 2 Elite... Most of the students I don't know... Got a lot of Malays... Ann Phin told me those who are in 2 Elite is not my classmate back then... Oh yeah, and I remembered a Ming Er too.... I just saw her when I was back in Kelantan last year. I've asked my mother for permission and she said yes, i can go back to Kelantan for reunion!! Kinda think of it, if I go back and no one remembers me, what's the point??

To Ann Phin:
Please help me ask whether they want this reunion or not.
Please tell me if there is a need for canceling this reunion via comment on blogger.

1 comment:

Zhenni said...

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-top-7-thats-a-dude-game-characters/a-20080825125523210002

JV go there. it's hilarious. :)