Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girls day OUT!

I went bowling with my mother yesterday... It was solely a girls day out and we really enjoyed. (That blasted Li Enn just couldn't show up..) Anyways i lost pretty badly yesterday. We went for 5 games which is like 100 bowls... 50 bowls each. I sucked. My mother totally creamed me... BUT. I did have one strike and my mother had countless strikes.. She was the greatest bowler I know!! So great to be her daughter.. Oh yeah, the best part is on the way home. I thought i saw Li Enn in a white Saga with her relatives... and i persuaded my mother to "chase" the car. We were following the car like MAD PEOPLE... The person SHOULD think: Yer~ Why this car keep following her one? Haha.... We were all over the place... Turns out, Li Enn was at home, sucking her thumb... (exaggerating.) I loved this girls day out!!



No comments: