
Presenting.... MY BROTHER!!! Ok. He doesn't look like me... Oh yeah, that's his girlfriend. That's on their convocation party. He really looks like a computer expert, right? Does he have the professor look?? (I DOUBT.) Moving on. He's awesome, ok? I admire him a lot for his gaming skills and study skills. I am still in awe of how he did it anyway. I mean, if i was hooked up onto a game, i wouldn't have that great a result. But actually, if I am not his sister.. I would've probably said: "He looks...... blur....(Speechless.)" The truth is, he isn't that blur. It's just his cute face! Oh yeah, my brother is SO SO attracted to food he's like picnicking everyday. He can eat and eat and eat and eat and...... If you go out with him.. you know, hang out with him, go to the mall, it's EATING ALL DAY. BEWARE. A week with him and your diet program is RUINED. Any hows, he's still fun to be around with.
That's the three of us... TALK ABOUT FAMILY RESEMBLANCE.. (Amazing is it? We don't look like any of us AT ALL)
That's about all I wanna say about my brother. He is cute, isn't he??

No comments:
Post a Comment