When you first sign in, you get your own character and so on.. You get to "design" your own character.. What colour hair, clothes, pants, accessories.. BUT there IS a downside to this game. To get to the really cool stuff, you need to PAY. MONEY. Anyways, my sign in name, as usual is EaGLeMama.... I love the name, don't ya? As you can see, my character is very fair.. (something I'll never be in a million years) PLUS she's all red. Let's not into the red factor yet, wait till you see my room.
IS IT RED OR WHAT? Red is the Chinese colour, right? Every Chinese should love red, it's the new year!! I love my room. It's so colourful and RED. Moving on. There are a lot of worlds that you can "visit" in the game. The really cool stuff is locked and reserved for those who have money. Us poor ones get to hang around and talk to other people. Speaking of chatting in the game, you can't use any words to chat... They give you some lame phrases and you chat with the lame phrases... Example: I wore a pyjamas to school! or When my brother drinks, water come out of his nose. or Happy birthday! or Cool room! and etc. (stupid phrases and lame, i know.) Because it's lame, that's why it's FUN. We (me and a duck and an ant) used to go into other people's room and started the lansan chat. I'll start with: cool room! And later, we'll all start to talk about other people's pyjamas. Usually, we get throw out of the room in about 2 minutes. THEN, we'll come in again uninvited and keep on lansan.. and they throw us out and we come in and they throw us out.... Nice game, huh? Recently, they've upgrade the chat system and we can type whatever we want. BUT. A lot of words is crossed out. No bad words. No nothing. Not even can spell duck and dog. Amazing, right?Then we went to the cinema.. and started lansan. Duck typed: Mother. I typed: father. and we typed almost every family member there is to type. The two girls that were sitting beside us SCRAMMED immediately. We are SO awesome!!Here is some of the scenary in the game:
The rooms.
The shops. Notice the cinema? That's a good place to lansan.
Extreme Dream park! (Believe me, NOTHING is extreme around here... Got Aladdin's castle and so on)
I CANNOT UPLOAD ANYMORE... I still got a stack of pics about the game but hey, computer lagging... load one photo takes like... FOREVER. I don't have that kinda patient.
So... It may seem like I am still interested in this kind of kiddy games. Well... I've played Maple before and i totally SUCK. I'm like.... such a loser. My maple account is almost DEAD. I played for 1 year and still stuck at 20+ lvl. I've tried Ragnorok and i stopped like 5 MINUTES later... DOTA.... very violence....The only online game i like is 4 second frenzy and it's not even a game of interaction... This "barbie beta" gives me a place to go have fun! (Go to people's room...say lansan, get kick out...)At least I won't suck that much, right? Actually, it is a surprise I haven't got report yet... Just like any other interactive games, the people can report us and we'll get banned.
All copyrights reserve to barbie. I only took those pictures as a fan and a member.

1 comment:
dude, get a life!!!
Post a Comment