Sunday, October 12, 2008
Life is a total waste.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? I cannot believe what I am going to say but i totally HATE school. It's getting more and more boring each and everyday. It's like we are just sitting in class doing nothing but chit chatting all day. I know some of us enjoy this type of life but it's just so darn sien. The teachers come in and it's the same, all over again: Do your own work! or. Library! What's so great about that? Sure it's fun the first few days but now? It's really a pain... I feel like I'm going to school just for prefect duties. I'm talkin about some major studying here. Besides that, my social life is crumbling all over. The prefect board is worse than ever. I feel like a total failure. It's a sad case..... But hey! I've got my friends to hang on to! My Kelantan friends also!! Today I chat with Wong on msn... hehe... The only bright occasion today... Gtg. Movie's on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment