My sister and I had a very close bond with each other... We talk a lot, laugh a lot..... and we love music.... Most of my friends don't even know I have a sister.... That's because we're seperated ever since i moved here. It was a big stab in my heart when that happened.. But, not to be selfish, she's living quite the live there... Got jawatan in both kk and school... Got lots of friends, straight A student.. Piano grade 8, Yangqin Diploma, Gu3 zheng1 grade 4... Here's a glance at big sis, an artistic soul:
Bergaya leh~
Doesn't she just have an artistic sense to her?? She's on braces now. Looks really great! Did I mention? She's on with GREEN braces. Of all the colours.... But anyway, if she chose it, then green is my colour. After looking at her photo, some of us would comment: "HEY, she looks just like you! Almost as if two peas in a pod!" Well, check this:
So, we look alike??
Personally, i think we're not alike at all, so does my sister thinks, but then.... Looking now I start to see what others are seeing... She really DOES looks like me... BUT. The best part is, I am TALLER!!! Maybe about 2 cm.... That picture was taken in last December.. I still had long hair then.. We were celebrating my sis's Bday. Nice cake. Mangoes! We both loved mangoes REALLY much.
The year after next year, my sister is going to China.... She is going to futher her sudies in the chinese instruments...I really hope she can come back.... I MISS YOU!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment