3 Taat: 老鼠!! (Bang on table.) 老鼠!!
Cikgu Saw: 你们安静 yar~ 现在上课,不是老鼠!!!
3 Taat: 老鼠!!(Bang on table.) 老鼠!!
Cikgu Saw: =.=...
(*OK. Back to English!!!! My blog really tu1 po4, first time use Chinese to write!! HAHA... In the end, also need to change back to English because.... I can't seem to think sentences in Chinese!! I tried and tried but all the sentences keep coming to me in english, so.... English it is!)
That was the incident that happened on a bright and sunny Thursday! You guys would think, why on earth would a bunch of 3 Taat-ers yell about MICE? Well, the truth is, we just had our science exhibition in our school since it's "bulan sains" in school~ After assembly, we were called to the hall to visit the exhibition, there were tons of TOTALLY =.= boothes. "Check your BMI booth', "Shocking bell booth", "Test your IQ booth", "Guess how many nuts is there in the bottle booth"...... (Some of it is quite ok, but most of it is a little... lame gua?)
I was SO INTO the Sherlock Holmes novel at the moment, so I brought the book with me to the exhibition. I went and find a cozy spot and started to read, read and read... UNTIL it got too boring... WALAU, I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK. That is when I notice all the white mice in the cage.... They are going to OPERATE on the mouse.... SIBE cruel... Of course, that attracts me, you see, i plan to become a doctor someday mah~
In the cage was about 5 to 6 innocent looking mouse... AAWWWW..... So CUTE!!! AND it's all white!!! A form six senior caught the most cute looking mouse inside and threw it into a jar that contains some antistatic stuff (i think?)... The mouse is struggling to get out and breath..... I have a good guess what it's saying: DON'T KILL ME!!! WHAT ABOUT MY WIFE?? WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?? WHAT ABOUT MY FOOD???? THEY ARE LONELY, WAITING AT HOME FOR ME TO EAT!! HEY!! I... (gasp.. gasp.... DIE. The end.) (Walau, I can write a book titled: The lab rat that got killed in Chung hwa ) WALAU. Can I be more fei4 than this? STOPPING MYSELF. Ok. After the mouse went unconscious, I can't stand to watch already..It's too cruel~ Just looking at the mouse made me think of his wife and kids again... Oh, I'm so sentimental~ (ACTUALLY, too many ppl lah, shove me here and there, so I go to the count the peanut booth loh... HAIZ...)
Therefore, I visit the count the peanut booth section and put in my answer. Guess what? I put inside my Birthday date! 1503~ (3rd of May, but HEY, i added the 1 to make it into thousands. I mean, there's a lot of nuts there..=.=..) SO, Sure correct! My birth date mah!! HAHA!!! (Reader's reaction: walau, how thick is this girl's face?)
Walking, walking, walking... i saw something that attracted me.. A JAR OF CANDY!!! Got a lot of candies lah, candies of ALL KIND!! WAH!!! My saliva is dripping.. CANDIES~ I rushed there without waiting for my friends... HEH. That was when I noticed that we were in the physics corner~ (A.K.A shocking bell booth) There was this stringy-thingy and a hook... You must pass the hook through the string stuff and don't touch it. Of course, when you touch it, it will ring thus explaining the name shocking bell booth! If you can pass through the string with less than 3 rings, you win a bag of candy! I AM THRILLED!!! I went and play and gave up after the 100th time. (seriously, i only played it for 1 time and that STUPID ALIEN HEAD COME AND REBUT!!!) So, no candy... T.T
Lastly, I went to the IQ booth and say, what the heck, I'll do the test!! It's so hard... I was like.. *speechless.* *opened-mouthed*... Oh yeah, I've got a really good exam concept I would like to share with you guys here. NOT that my exam results is THAT good... When you dunno the answer to a question in exam, please circle C. Well, maybe it's just me, but if you want to, circle any alphabet you like, but for me, it's C. So, in the IQ test, 70% of the answer is C. Nice tactic, is it?? You go and see my KH test paper, also almost the lot is C! (KH result: 57%) Haiz....SADNESS..
Later we were called back to class... T.T.. I want to go to science exhibition!!! So, that's when we start to chant the Mouse rhyme on the top of the blog post.... HAIZ... but still, we weren't allowed to the science exhibition anymore... T.T... Anyway, I loved the exhibition...
*I hate Mondays. (Just feel like saying it. hehe..)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow...jv update ur blog la!!!
Post a Comment