Friday, April 10, 2009

WOO~ OTI1 IS HISTORY!!!!

Walau.... after one week of sheer torture.. It's FINALLY OVER. The tension days ARE OVER. I've never been this "rajin" before... The OTI week is the first week I studied that hard.... When the last exam was here I was like.... WHATEVER, coz remember THE CHIN? (Oh yeah, It will leave a scar... It's bright pink now... T.T ugly face...) So... last exam I only got 2 A's.... one in Science and one in Geografi.... The rest? B'S. WOAH. That is the worst result in my WHOLE studying history. I was SO SAD!!! T.T....

Well.... you would think that after that sort of result, i would finally wake up and study BUT NO~ I studied only on Friday, Ching Ming day~ and I was like RUSHING to finish all the chapters of ALL subjects... OF COURSE. WITHOUT SUCCESS. AAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHH~~ Oh well, so the whole week I woke up on 4a.m. sometimes 3.30a.m.(I'm not crazy.) So I woke up to study and all that made me OH SO SLEEPY IN SCHOOL!!! I doze off during BM.... T.T... Haiz...

Based on the current updated results, I've already got 2 A's... Let's hope the A's doesn't stop here!!! Signing Off*

*I'm in too deep..... What can I do?? Even the article says so... Keeping false hope isn't going to help.... AARRGGGHHH!!! WHAT NOW??

No comments: