Thursday, April 2, 2009

* Belated Earth Hour post *

I think that most people is going to think: OWEI, Earth Hour was LAST SATURDAY!!! Now baru post? Actually, no matter what time you post this, the most important thing is we have the heart and the SEMANAGAT earth hour.

AKON ASKED US TO SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS!!!! AKON!!!! THE HANDSOMEST BLACK GUY OUT THERE!!!! I supported the earth hour thing a little too much.. hehe.. i stared on 7:30p.m. and I turned off everything: TV, CPU, Lights e.t.c.... but there is ONE exception: we din turn off the fan, or it's going to be REALLY hot. SO, we stayed in total darkness for like 2 HOURS!!! I was so proud of myself!!!! AKON!!! I DID IT FOR YOU~


A glimpse of earth hour at my house~

So, when 9:30p.m. came, we turned everything on. That's the end of earth hour 2009!!! What really disappoints me is that the street lights isn't turned off... T.T... My mother and I was talking about how the big robberies was going to be done on today coz no lights... HAIZ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is ur hp no???

~ gai vincent reply at my new bloggz: myselfonli.blogspot.com