Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shanghai + Hangzhou (Day 1)

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry I had to upload this so late!!! Why? Firstly, the damn cpu was lagging and in the end, it hanged. So, no choice, right? OK. Back to the point. Overall, this trip was REALLY AMAZING!! You can ask any band members.. NO ONE. I repeat. NO ONE. wants to come back... It was just too good. The only downside to the trip is it's pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gets a little bored, once you've had SO MUCH of the same thing.... =.=..

When I started this post, I was wondering, should I split this post into two parts or what? Well.. I think I'm going to split but according to the dates. There's LOADS of photos too. (Thanks to Biscuit god, there's about 600++ photos in my memory card.)

27/04
It was a bright and sunny day, a day full with excitement and joy. The day we are going to go to Shanghai. Like every kid going on the trip, i felt some kind of emotional feeling...... the kind you feel when FORCED to wake up on 4.a.m. Yup. That's what I felt in the morning on the first day - SLEEPY. Well, after some speed packing check, I took the luggage and ran downstairs.... We arrived at school around 5 a.m. We finished all the MUST DO's stuff say like, on 7 a.m. and started to take pics. Here's a few:


Sitting beside Pak Guard's house/pondok/office ~





That's us waiting for the bus. Notice the guy with the arm on his waist? That's our assistant coach.... (Don't ask me why I took this photo.)



That would be our instrument master. and box.


Lebihnya, A ben...




Ming Chia: My girlfriend dumped me... T.T... Women also don have... T.T... Money also don have... T.T... What also don have.... T.T.. SADNESS!!!! I don wish to live anymore....T.T...


Someone with a duck feet: I can help you with your wish!! *kick*


OK. IGNORE the last pic. We started our journey around about 9 o'clock, i think.. So between 7 and 9, guess what we did? We did the most universal thing a girl could do: KAP ZAI. Enough of that. On with the bus trip!!


There were four buses on the trip. Bus A to D. We were on bus B, woodwind + trombone bus. It's ok. But I just HAD to choose the bad seats. I ended up sitting with the boxes. It was alright, after a few hours of getting used to... HAIZ...




Woo~ DUST!! Notice the leopard skin hovering in the air? That's JJ's jacket. Seriously.




Let me take the opportunity to introduce you to my senior: Miss Tiang Siew Pei. (Nice pose.)



That's me and her together~



Yun Zhen. Me. (The red light is Fieka's camera de3 flash)





Walau, don't Jia Jia and me look EXACTLY alike?? I only notice that myself. She could be my long lost sister!!



What do you know? KL was flooding when we reached there. THE usual. Flash flood. HAIZ...



It was a really fast trip from KT to KL... I guess it's because we were really pumped up and excited about the trip GUA~ Oh well... KLIA, Here we come!!




Our airport is REALLY beautiful, Shanghai just can't top that, right?


Haiz... No matter how many times she take photos, Li enn just can't seem to get rid of the A.I poses, doncha think? SADNESS...




A few of us in the airport~



The thing is, we got influenced by Poh Yoke and in the end, while waiting, we formed a study group on the floor in front of Counter K. Pathetic, right?





That's the study group. Everyone's so seriously studying... GUA?


WAH!!! Li Enn, yeng du!!
Seriously, there's a dozen more photos on this day but I just can't upload anymore. After the study group, we went inside the international departure hall and boarded the plane. As you can see for yourself, the number of pics are really astounding. I mean, we aren't even in Shanghai yet and look at the pictures I've taken. That and counting the ones that I didn't upload. Oh well, it was a nice day for us. And an exciting one too~
*I'll continue the other days in other posts since, you know, this post can't possibly fit all I wanted to say. Tata~

2 comments:

Zhenni said...

Waiting for part 2..!!!

mantou said...

olo...
haven go 2 shang hai ,but ur title put:'shang hai + hang zhou'!!!
zadao x100000...