On a bright sunny Saturday (clear throats.), my friends and I went to the MUSEUM!!!!! Dude. We are NOT nerds. We went there for a more educational reason - Kerja Kursus SEJARAH...... (I TOTALLY hate all these kerja kursus-es.) So, me being me, I was late for 5 minutes and kept the others waiting. SORRY!!
Introducing the "bangunan bersejarah" of the year - Muzium Negeri Terengganu, biggest museum in Malaysia! (What I meant was biggest AND EMPTIEST museum. Take a closer look at the photo..... WHAT IS THAT MALAY GIRL DOING???? (second from the left) I was like, OMG...
Here's the front view of the museum. I can only conclude ONE thing: It surely IS the biggest museum in Malaysia.
OK. This is sort of like the last photo before we went inside the museum. We aren't allowed to bring any cameras in, so we kept out bags inside the locker and went in!!! The first "exhibition" we went to is the SOUVENIR shop!!! (We are such big suckers.) We didn't buy anything though... I WANNA BUY SOMETHING~!!!! But our good old tour guide stopped me before I started to buy things I'll regret tomorrow.... HAIZ.... SO, on with the rest of the Elizabethan. The only exhibition that i REALLY enjoyed is the animals gallery. The rest is just..... (*SPEECHLESS*) AND in the history of Terengganu gallery, a group of Malay boys started to follow YING NI. We were like, GET A LIFE, DUDE. After that, Li Enn came to join us, so we went out of the museum's main compound.
That's when we started to think... HEY, WHAT ON EARTH DO WE DO NOW??? So, after a series of brainstorms, we finally got an idea - we are going to take photos like there's NO TOMORROW~
Big B and Me, the red couple of the day~
Haiz... After that and a few more photos which i would've liked to upload but is TAKING TOO LONG to upload, I conclude that the trip to the museum was a TOTAL WASTE. Because when it's time to pass up the first element of the project, we photostated other people's work. SO? DUH. But still, we had fun!!!

2 comments:
man i wanted to go as well!!! but nobody can fetch me.. T__T SO SAD.
hahahahahaha...
cant stop laugh-in wen i saw the photo dat i was bhind u...
wakakakakakakaka
Post a Comment