28/04
Let's just say we boarded the airplane on midnight. Sitting beside me is Z-j and Siew Yan (dunno spell correct mah?) It's kinda weird when you're riding the plane with almost 60 ppl that you know, u know? (WHAT AM I JABBERING ON ABOUT??) I mean... It's all our people, it's like we OWN the place. Oh well.... we reached there about 5:30 am. WHICH feels like 7:00 a.m. because their sunrise is so early.
Getting out of the plane~
So out we get and the first thing that came to my mind is that IT IS SO DARN COLD. FREEZING COLD. WALAU, YOU CALL THAT 17 degrees??? Besides, our guide even say: "今天天气炎热呀~" I WAS LIKE : =.=, woah. It's just ....... *speechless* *wide-eyed staring at tour guide.* SERIOUSLY. Oh yeah, Shanghai is WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MALAYSIA. Not that I'm not patriotic. The scenery is BEYOND great.
OK. Here are some of the pics I took en route to Shanghai Holiday Inn- a.k.a. the 4 STAR hotel that we are going to stay in for like, 4 days in total. Isn't that sweet?
Shanghai Pudong International airport~
Oh yeah, did I mentioned that there were bicycles EVERYWHERE?
I am NOT going to upload ALL the photos I took en route to the hotel because frankly speaking, it would take too long. So. We arrived at the STANDARD hotel and we just had to smile. JUST HAD TO. IT was like SO STANDARD. The best thing is, 2 person 1 room. So, we had ALL the space for ourselves. Nice, right?
That's the hotel's exterior. It's a little unclear coz I took it from the bus. The bus's windows were dirty. hehe..
Check out the room. I so like it.
That's the room~ Cool eh? (IGNORE all the mess.)
Talk about really standard. That bed beside the bathroom wall a.k.a. transparent brick is mine.
Oh yeah, the BEST feature about the room is this really LONG mirror beside the TV.
Nice sink~ (Why did I even take this pic??)
Standard hotel, standard bathroom.
We rested for awhile and OFF TO PRACTICE!!! We didn't exactly come for a vacation, u know? Oh wait. It is a vacation. Vacation + performance.
We went to a collage to practice. Limited time to take photos but I did manage to capture the beautiful streets of Shanghai though~ It was so amazingly beautiful that we were WOAH-ing and WOO-ing inside the bus... In my case, it's WALAU-ing in the bus. It's kinda like rusa masuk kampung... HAIZ... (In blog lah, use peribahasa, in esei? SADNESS.) Here goes.
This is by far the MOST UNIQUE tree I've seen in my life... Just look at the shape of the trees!
Talk about strange tree shape...
When we were at the practice ground, I dare say the weather was INHUMAN. (Inhuman for someone who'd spent about 15 years of their life in an average temperature of 30 Celsius and suddenly going into some place that is 17 degrees.) We were freezing! Even after the jog. Verdict? Someone fell sick that day~
There was a traffic jam on the way back. THIS is where we stopped for almost 10 mins. So, We understand these shops like the back of our palm. They have NO business whatsoever. The shop owner of the shop on the left is a smoker. His girlfriend in there is also a smoker. The fruit shop on the right REALLY NEEDS a break. The shop owner's been sitting there forever with no customer. END OF STORY.
We reached the hotel and slept like LOGS. Overall, I can say we took the whole day to warm up to the cold weather... "今天天气炎热呀~" I'll never forget this phrase.

1 comment:
y u knw miss mao vry fierce de??last time u gt learn piano wif her??
Post a Comment