29/04
After spending a day in this TREMENDOUSLY COLD place, I've come to know who my BEST FRIENDS are.... Let me give you a clue. They are NOT living things. My best friends: Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, Lip Balm.
After spending a day in this TREMENDOUSLY COLD place, I've come to know who my BEST FRIENDS are.... Let me give you a clue. They are NOT living things. My best friends: Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, Lip Balm.
My best friends~
I NEEDED THEM. URGENTLY. MY LIFE DEPENDED ON THEM. My face and lips were ALL CRACKED. Conclusion: Even in spring time, please do not forsake your friends, the moisturiser and lip balm. HAIZ. ENOUGH COCK.
OK. After that, we went down to eat. Lets just say that the food quality is DEFINITELY a 4 star hotel quality. It's great! Here's a few pic we took at the hotel lobby/ restaurant/ car porch.
Vending machine at lobby. (The so-called "mini market" by Hwee Ching)
Ducklings (left), ME (right).
YAY!! I got gang at Shanghai!!! (World Expo 2010's mascot)
Owei, betahan Poh Yoke ban cool...
Our first group photo~
We were all in orange because we're gonna go to the theater for a chinese culture dance show, sponsored by our organizers of course. On the way, MORE PHOTOS!! Let's just say Shanghai is really modern.
Don't say it. I know my camera pro.
Yeah. On the way, we saw a really AHEM hospital name. Take a load of that:Dude, nice name.
That's the theater we went to. REALLY HIGH CLASS.
We took this outside the main hall of the theater. It's full with painting like these... Artistic, I know.
The interior of the hall~
Haha... Unintentionally took a pic of dust too~
The show's name. Nice show, overall. (zzz)
After that really unique/ boring show, we went to a nearby park for sight-seeing purposes since the park is famous for it's beauty and was totally designed for people to go paktoh. We saw a lot of partners da3 K at the park. MORE THAN 4 times. Yeah. Here's a few.
That's the communication's tower near the theater. (I THINK)
Cool park. I know.
That's about it. Why? Cause we were. correction. I was busy talking to Hui Jing about the "meeting". Don't ask me, I won't talk about it. :P We reached the hotel at about 10 something and I tell you, I am so tired that I immediately shower and went to sleep. Din even call Li Enn to tell her xi yang yang's on!
*I suddenly feel like mapling again.... GUA..

4 comments:
yaya.... that male lead so yeng...
me n jj ngenge kap3...
haha
嘉文,你还记得我吗?我是潘盈秀。。。
Sadness... forgot dy... hehe...
You're tagged ,dude..xD
Post a Comment