Thursday, November 20, 2008
Rain rain, Go away~
OMG. It's like the rain hasn't stopped since last night... I simply hate the Malaysian climate- monsoon season. Why does it have to arrive? I mean seriously, we are on holidays!!! We need outdoor activities!!! Cry freedom!!! The rain stops us from going outdoors. Cannot go jogging (Li Enn sadness), cannot go swimming, want go out to town also sien... the air is so damp, getting a stupid cold. I know some of us liked the rain but to me, it's just a menace.... Recently, they're developing the swamp area next to the apartment.... So sad.... That's when all the snakes come out and the wild boars... Well... there are rumours that they're developing that place into a HOTEL??? Shopping mall??? Dunno. But i prefer the second one. hehe.. Oh well.. it's already starting to flood (none of my business, i live in an apartment) but still... It's a nuisance when we want to go outdoors. All in all, my conclusion is, rain sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yea..i agree...
Rain--referring to the Korean singer--would u go away??
"rain, rain, go away??"
What kind of cheesy title is that? haha. jkjk. I WANT SHOPPING MALL!!
Post a Comment