My blog is ready to be classified as- DEAD. I haven't uploaded it for like, 1 week? Anyways, I broke my own taboo!!!! I started watching soap operas!!! Now I'm addicted! But no problems, i only addict to the soap opera that i own in DVD. It's the 21st century! Pirate DVD rules! (Wait a minute, what am i talking about?) Back to the point. I was going to upload the photos that i took on the basic band camp. It was really fun, but a little embarrassing for our band.... (Bad discipline!) There were 16 KB members that joined our band camp this time. 1++ in each section. We trained with them for 3 days: 8:00a.m.-6:30p.m. It was really fun save the fact that Poh Yoke, WenYuh and ANT is at the colour guards section. All were merry and rosy until.... the third day. The DM of Chung Hwa KB injured himself when practicing with the mace!!! He was sent to the hospital immediately to receive treatment. Luckily, all was well and he recovered fully. (I think so? Din see him recover fully but still...) Anyways, we played a lot during the third day! We had telematch. I was in Darren's group. The members: KB Tuba player, KB band leader, Darren, Clarins,(Jun Jie, A Ben)-(notice they are 1 pair),and..... ME! Game, set, GO! We ran like a bunch of MAD DOGS. (Not Exagerating. SERIOUSLY. Mad DOGS.) Therefore, by the first station, one of our members got injured!!! Ran so fast, bo3 bian1 mah..... Clarins bravely endure the pain and went on with us.... She's so yeng! (The wound wasn't that light either.) So, we were at our first station and we kinda like waited for, i dunno.... 10 MINUTES!!!!!!! To think that we ran there, geez... The group din show up.... so, VICTORY! Oh yeah, we lost at every other station. But still fun mah!!!We were the 2nd last to arrive at the last pit stop. So, A Ben said: CANNOT! If cannot be first, must be last! Let's go out and wait for the last team to arrive first, then we baru come in! Last baru bergaya! No one cares about the 2nd last!!! Let's GO!!!!! And again... we rushed out and we form a line, welcoming the last team. There were lots of wolf cries and laughs. It was a maddening scene. We all so high until cannot stop laughing..... Later that night a few of us went out to Secret Recipe to eat dinner.... (Don't say it, it's not that we got too much money , it's just that we go there ONCE IN A WHILE, NOT EVERYDAY.) Eat,eat,eat, Laugh, laugh, laugh, then, on to the K-Box! Maybe it's too tiring or what but.... no one seemed to be in the mood for anything.... Simon din even want to sing! Why? Because Jun Jie din come!!! (hehe) He talked on the phone with Jun Jie for like 5 minutes in the car journey.... Haiz.... Talking about love. A Ben, Simon, Jun Jie. (P/s: Don't kill me, you three) All in all, it's a nice week.
*I'll upload the photos later. The photos are in Li Enn's phone and she's in KL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm back...so...u wan d pics??
Post a Comment