Monday, November 10, 2008

Panca Orientation

Today we went to primary school for an orientation-- PANCARAGAM!!!!!

So, we really had a good time. I took class 6P. (Nowadays, these primary school student yue4 lai2 yue4 KIAM.) Anyhows, we took all the primary kids to the hall. Primary school really changed a lot... There is a new block... Really standard nia~ Got car park lagi. Then later, we saw the old RO water place. Me and Chyi Hui used to go fill water everyday. Going up the stairs, i saw a notice. It says: On Thursday, can speak only english or malay. We were like so ZHA1 dao4.... Haiz... And then later one of us say, you still remember that Seven Drawfes in the library or not?? IT BRINGS BACK THE MEMORIES! We were such babies and idiot. (Dunno which lansan started this nonsense) Anyways, the "legend of the seven dwarves" showcases about a dwarf who lives in the library and bite ppl.... (stupid leh?) We were laughing like a bunch of mad dog when they say that. SPeaking of dogs.... Wai Keat is Pink-den, Ahmad is White-den, Zeng Jie is Short-den. (Don't ask why, just call them like that) OK. Moving on. There was this one guy, from 6P lah, when i asked him to be quiet, he say to me: DIAM LAH, CIXXX. WAH! I che gong!Nowadays.... haiz...





Look!!! The school hall~ They all really semangat. (Talking about our own members.) Everyone is so into the performance.




Wai Keat and Wei Ni. The two of them is our MC of the day. This photo is pretty dark... Bo pian lah, they hall so dark.


The two clarinetist solo: Saw Jia Jia, Owi Yee Chee (Pronounced: "O-V" Yee Chee) They play the blue ridge saga solo part. So nice!!! The students all so captivated by their performance!!!




Next up, is CC & Zeng Jie a.k.a. Chuan Chien & Short-den. They also blow the blue ridge saga as their solo piece... Vibration!!! They also played the Tanah Pusaka solo... YENG DU~ (I think I'm making a mistake but is Zeng Jie and CC same height????)



After that, introducing our beautiful horn players- Hui Shan & Geok Bee~ (Actually, i forgot what song they play dy but still...) THEY'RE HOT!




After that, it's our very own Yi LUN!!!!! Trombone solo!!! He is the only one who played a nursery rhyme... (sad case, but cute) He's also very yeng a!!!





POH YOKE~ I LOVE YOU~ SI bE YENG AH, YOU!!! She played Chihiro all by herself!!! She's amazing!! (Dude, no kidding.)




This year, our tuba really racked in the customers.... It's all because of Pin Han and Darren! They sucked in 7 new juniors for next year!!! 7!!! What an amount!! It's just great.




This was taken when the cymbals were in action... sibe yeng!!!! NEVER underestimate the powers of the percussion section!
Introducing our newest member of the team!!! COLOUR GUARDS! I reall exaggerate when i said: colour guards coach is very leng zai. Just like comic book guy. Really cute. (HOW WRONG WAS I!!!!!) Turns out, that colour guard coach transformed into someone very gua.... sad.... my idol!!! He used to be OK!!! Everyone who's been on the trip to KL will know!!!




This is our group performance. YENG LEH?? Panca 是不是很好?? It's just great. I love band!!! (The shining thing is our throphy.. hehe...)




My saxophone.... custom... all gold... (used to be Dennis's) I love it very much! It' so shiny and it sounds perfect! Everyday, I'll take the blue cloth and polish... I just want it to be shiny ALWAYS!!




After all the excitement, it's time for more exictement. (I know this doesn't make any sense but...) We gave a few test drive for the primary school student. Our section so many ppl!!! Saxophone, yeng mah! Anyways, confirm got 2 ppl wanna come in next year, which is XIANG XIANG & Zhu Xuan. Both of them are VERY talented. That Xiang Xiang took MY saxophone by force and SLUMBER played the G note- which is the hardest of all notes. He SLUMBER take and SLUMBER played, no need for us to teach the emboucher.... Anyways, he's coming this November and joining the big group now. I can guarentee, he won't regret it!



That's my two seniors.... That's Ah Tiang sitting down, Hui Ling beside me. (Notice the throphy?? Nice leh..)



That's the form 2 pancaragam members.... That Poh Yoke pura-pura don't want to look at the camera, I call her dy also din want to look here.... WenYuh they all sit at colour guard's place.. sad....



That's all of us. Minus the lansi kuan4 and WenYuh.... SAD!!! But this picture we all took in the dark, with the aid of flash using the Canon Ixus 75. It's a GOOD camera!

That's about all I'm going to upload. I mean the computer is seriously lagging and it is getting a little LONG. So, the orientation day can be count as a SUCESSFUL one!!! It's so great. Pancaragam's not all that bad what... It can be fun! Thanks to all the Form 3 seniors who made this day possible. Thanks to Pei Ching who helped me took this photos!! All in all, it feels excited to be back at the school we all spent discovering about the seven drawves.... sad but true!

4 comments:

Zhenni said...

eh...ah ben really "lebih" le. All girls then he's the only boy?! =.=

Jia Ven said...

Bo pian.... Zeng Jie they all mix with CC that group...

Unknown said...

Time changed, things changed, even kids' attitude changed.

They don't call their teacher, teacher. They called him, Uncle Steven. lol.

nicely written post. have a nice holiday (despite the rain) :D

mantou said...

walauA....
wad means "dis is al of us ,minus the lanc kuan4 n wenyuh" ?!
dust n me neh???!!!
sadnes.......
T_T