Monday, November 17, 2008

My cute boyfriend....

Remember my "boyfriend"? The one I've mentioned earlier in the blog? He's been as sweet as ever. Today, I went to my mother's school, as usual, to have a bite to eat... My boyfriend was there and i played with him a little.... Blocks, toys and the usual... He's so cute and sweet! He poured a glass of orange juice for me... Everything was rosy and sailing sweetly until i have the sudden urge to go home for a television drama. Ok. I've got to go! I told him. He started crying like a baby, (which probably would be the right age for him but..) and hugged on my leg, ok, HELD on to my leg and say, "Don't go!!". He went on this charade for more than an hour!!! OMG. I missed my show!!!! Kids!!! But he still is very cute. I ushered him to stop and stayed with him until he went to sleep... Nice kid!! I went back home secretly and he cried after noticing I'm gone..... Sad case, but it's nice to know someone cares about you, right??

*This week no panca sibe sienz...*

1 comment:

June said...

A Dose of Red Den!