Sunday, January 11, 2009

Of crushes~

When some of you look at the title, you'll think: YES!!!! Jia Ven finally say out her crush!!! -Reality Check- Dude. There is no way i would tell you guys. Dream on~ Somehow, i managed to scam Li Enn into writing about her first crush.... hahaha..... scam dao4 sibe successful~ I was thinking about these crushes issues lately.... because? I am so totally into David Archuleta's - Crush!!! I know, in know.... The song is already an archive in someone else's media library... So WHAT??? I like it!! (BY GOD, is that David Archuleta ugly!!!! Lion support me here!!! YAY!! No offense, Li Enn..) But thankfully, his voice is like..... AMAZINGLY attractive~ AWWWwwww.... I liked the song and I love the lyrics.... It's just too sweet~ I listen to the song for I dunno.... 100+ TIMES until my MOTHER knows it.... haha... make my mother "in".... To those who haven't a clue who's David Archuleta (and who haven't?) PLEASE.... spend a mere 3:32 minute of your life to listen to the most AMAZING song at this website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff9nCctMkg
You'll NOT regret.... well, if you do, don't blame me...hehe... Please comment on the song. Happy listening!!!

Lyrics:
I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush
What a rush
'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

[chorus]
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way I do
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But i know this crush ain't going
Away
Going away

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging,
Spending time, girl, are we just friends
Is there more
Is there more
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this
Into something that'll last
Last forever
Forever

[chorus]

Why do I keep running from the truth
(Why do I keep running)
All I ever think about is you
(All I ever think about)
You got me hypnotized
(Hypnotized)
So mesmerized
(mesmerized)
And I've just got to know

[chorus]

Going away
Going away

4 comments:

Wee Li Enn said...

yea...i din even know HOW DID I ACCEPTED YOUR DARE for the first crush thingy...& btw, David-whoever-he-is is not that hideous, ok?!! Actually he's my version of prince charming^^

Wee Li Enn said...

--& jaejoong too...(will never forget him...)

Zhenni said...

ARCHULETA?! ARCHULETA IS UR PRINCE CHARMING??!! tell me you are joking. He's not hideous, SURE, but ... i dunno. He's not fit to be a prince? LOL want a prince? go look at prince william and prince harry. :]

Wee Li Enn said...

damn...prince william sipek hawt...