Thursday, January 15, 2009

2nd Week of school~

OK. So school is not exactly THAT fun anymore.... I mean... It's not like I hate shcool or what but I just don't like it that much compared to last year.... Last year ah, hrm.... I really played like some MADWOMAN last year... Play with lion they all until we all like a bunch of sha2 po2... I really missed those days... NOW? Not pengawas, is rumah sukan.... In class also got a lot of homework... BUT. I really liked that orientasi day!!! HAha.. No need duty, chat all day, play lame game, sing lame song... At least can play a bit mah... I remember that day when teacher is giving the taklimat on Sejarah, Geografi and all those, we were playing chuan2 dian4.... SIBE.... and there's this one male teacher who kept glancing at us with those keen eyes of his.... HAHA... We kept on playing anyway, and he gan3 me two times already. Once for talking and once for doing homework.
Well, to summarise this week of school, I would rate it like this:
In class: 3%
Out of class: 80%
Toilet trip (hehe): 7%
Actual STUDYING in class: 10%
Number of times going up the Blok G stairs: 50++ (climb until old dy...)
Lansan in class: Not more than 5 times (which is an actual miracle~)
Passing out at home: EVERYDAY. (I'm not joking!!!)
Oh well.... That's life! Still got one year 2 endure!! YEAH!!! Must semangat!! Think optimistic, and never be afraid!!
*I LOVE JOGATHON!!! (I'm not a freak.)

No comments: