Sunday, March 22, 2009

My favorite STAR!!

After letting the blog rot for a few MONTHS, I've finally decided to relive it by talking about one of my favorite artist - THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE HANDSOMEST, THE GREATEST.... AKON!!!! (Do NOT stare. Close your mouth. Yes. I LIKE AKON.) Akon is like SO cool!!! For those who do not know this AMAZING artist...(a.k.a TO THOSE WHO WERE LIVING IN OUTER SPACE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. I mean, who can NOT KNOW the singer who sang "Lonely"??) Anyway, here's the face:




OMG. IS HE HOT OR WHAT???? LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIS MUSCLES!!! Sibe yeng.... I know that his skin colour is dark, but hey, dark is NOT bad. I mean.... I'm dark!! (Haiz... Do how many mask liao skin still so black...) T.T... Is dark skin REALLY that bad??? Anyways, he's really REALLY hot in this photo, agreed?



This is his more casual style~ WAH.. I lam1 him ar!!!!! HE's SO DARN HANDSOME!!! "Super producer and international rapper, R&B sensation; This tuneful, seemingly effortless set of sun- kissed pop reminds you why he's in so much demand" - Boston Globe. This critic got good taste.




Another plus side to him is his hairstyle. HE'S BALD. (Reader's reaction: Wait a minute. Isn't this supposed to be a downside??) NO. It's an "up"side. I mean, what's wrong with bald, huh?? As long as it's suitable and the guy is handsome, right? Oh yeah, I love his voice. The nasal high pitched voice... haha.. It's very... INTIMIDATING... (To Li Enn: Shut up, his voice is perfect!)





AAwwWww... Isn't he cute when he creased his forehead and tilt it to the side?? AAWWWW..... so cute!!!



SO. These are a few of my favourite Akon songs, feel free to check out... and to those who like them, you've got taste. To those HATERS out there, feel free to sulk and so on, but he IS GREAT!

Favorite song in order:
1. Right now
2. Sorry, blame it on me
3. Beautiful
4. Don't Matter
5. Dangerous
6. What you got
7. Smack that
8. Lonely (I don't really like dis song...hehe)

That's that. HE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS ARTIST OUT THERE!!!! Support fully!!!!

No comments: