The lot of us went to Saujana last Friday for Zhenni & Yee Yin's birthday party....
What can I say? We were despicable. Once we started to occupy the top floor, the place IS OURS BABY!!! We started to talk in a form of whisper at first... gradually louder.... LOUD... SCREAMING.... and last but not least, we started to SING. OMG... The worker gan3 us dunno how many times doh.... HAiz.... Sadness.... There's an old couple sitting upstairs that day too... I have a hunch that they're regretting choosing this day to eat in Saujana... We were SO NOISY~





AS USUAL... (hehe) ME and LI ENN were the earliest... Haiz... Actually, we were on time but hey, punctuality isn't the main core in our mates.... We tried to go inside and upstairs to rebut sits but... there's a worker in Saujana who's hair is kerinting and tied up in an ugly way (MALE. Disgusting, i know) and he barked at us and shooed us away by saying: Belum buka lagi! Downstairs penuh baru boleh pergi upstairs! OWEI. Come to ppl de3 party before start zhong4 gan3 straight away... HAIZ...SO, We lepak inside 7 Eleven until the salesman started to stare at me long enough to make me think he an4 lian4 wo3.... OK. REALITY CHECK. So, we went inside Saujana about 10 minutes later then the agreed time....
What can I say? We were despicable. Once we started to occupy the top floor, the place IS OURS BABY!!! We started to talk in a form of whisper at first... gradually louder.... LOUD... SCREAMING.... and last but not least, we started to SING. OMG... The worker gan3 us dunno how many times doh.... HAiz.... Sadness.... There's an old couple sitting upstairs that day too... I have a hunch that they're regretting choosing this day to eat in Saujana... We were SO NOISY~
Sorry if the pic's a little blur... Thanks to some really noob ppl- YY, the photos i took is MOSTLY blurred. GREAT. Did I mentioned that I hated Saujana? It's SO DARK. But B'day girl's choice mah!
Li Enn tiok we play hair.... HAHA.... SADNESS!
The two most beautiful ones for the night!!! (ZHENNI put lipstick du!! wear low cut somemore!! SEXY NIA!!)
NO~!!!! LI ENN!!! HOW CAN YOU?!!?!? I'M SUFFOCATING!!! (Dramatized version.)
OMG. I only saw those hands behind me now..... ZHONG4 LIAO3 LAH!!!
WOO~! Me and Ying Ni!! Look alike mah?? (Showgirl costume!!)
OK. I am SERIOUSLY NOT updating any more photos.... I started this blog say... around 8 p.m. and my computer is THAT slow that despite the fact that I waited patiently for the photos to load I AM SICK OF WAITING AFTER 1 AGONIZING HOUR!!! I still haven't finish this blog by 9.30p.m..... Geez... Anyways, it was a crazy night and guess what? Pak guard and Wei shern is 100%!!! NNNOOOOO!!!! MY PAK GUARD!!!! T.T.... Oh yeah, AND I HATE YOU, LION!!!! She is one smart carnivore....
P/S:
DO NOT DRINK iced blended mocha at Saujana... OR YOU CAN'T SLEEP. I slept at 2a.m. and woke up at 6a.m. Slept for only four hours because of that damned caffeine.

2 comments:
I DID NOT PUT LIPSTICK~!!!!! i HATE lipstick! it was lip gloss and i put it on everytime i go out for parties!
i tagged u^^
Post a Comment