Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The mysterious cousin which no ones know about.....

It's about time to reveal the "secret" identity of my cousins.... The ones that NO ONE from KB band knows about. @#*%!#&*@ . I went to visit my cousin last week and hey, i know i haven't touched this blog in WEEKS but then I'm addicted to a game. P/S: NOT pet society! Anyhows, back to the MAIN topic. So sad!!! No one knows about my cousins!! When i told them the sad news, they seemed.... unmoved... I mean if they ARE normal human being they would go: WHAT??? ME also dunno ah? Noob lah! But then... they say it's the panca ppl from KB noob, don't know they all... I zha dao... My cousin UPSR got: 3A's (Yippie!) 3B's (Ok-lah~) 1C (He hates Chinese... bo pian lah.) So, revealing the two small ones... and That's IT. I still need to upload dinner photos. and geez... it's taking forever...





That's my cousin. Chee Xin Ming a.k.a. Chee Monkey Ming. He's currently 12 going to SMR next year... DO NOT wish to enter Band. (He's DEFINITELY missing out a lot..)




The pinkie shirt girl is my younger cousin. We were like in a BIG traffic jam WHICH is normal, if you live out at wakaf bahru... and need to cross that god-forsaken-Kelantan-bridge which jams about i dunno..... 20 times AVERAGELY EVERYDAY!!! SO... during the 2 hours LONG ride on the less than 1 KM bridge, my younger cousin, age:11, nickname: icy she wolf mee sua maggi quack quack poh~ thought me how to zi4 pai1....(Talk about the nicknames, she's even worse than Li Enn who already broke the nickname record) I know, I know, it's supposed to be the other way round but she's a pro, alright... and i'm a beginner. So, here's the result. I'm holding the camera!!! See? Pro liao leh?? Note: this is after several failed attempts and this is the last photo due to the battery shortage of my camera.

Enough about them already!! I still need to upload dinner stuff!!

No comments: