There is only one word to describe this year's dinner: TENSION.
No kidding. I was like, shaking all over from the start to the end. (Actually, it was the air-cond but hey, still can use it to say lansan excuse mah!) So, after a series of unfortunate events where they choose their dinner committee members, Me and WenYuh have been selected as MC. I was going AWOL at the thougth of that. NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!! If this was a cartoon anime series, the main character would be blown away into a spotlight where she starts to cry and the music is the cricket style classical..... and then, she bounces back and said: "I'M GOING TO DO THIS! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!" Reader reaction: WHAT is this girl rambling about?? OK. I must FOCUS~ So, I gathered up all courage and DID it. I mean, ME, someone with no MC experience actually doing MC... it's just... an unforgettable experience.. Dunno is good or bad experience nia... T.T... Maybe I'll just rate it OK-type experience. Well, we were stuck at the MC table and hey, no moving. At least i got some photos.... Here's some~
No kidding. I was like, shaking all over from the start to the end. (Actually, it was the air-cond but hey, still can use it to say lansan excuse mah!) So, after a series of unfortunate events where they choose their dinner committee members, Me and WenYuh have been selected as MC. I was going AWOL at the thougth of that. NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!! If this was a cartoon anime series, the main character would be blown away into a spotlight where she starts to cry and the music is the cricket style classical..... and then, she bounces back and said: "I'M GOING TO DO THIS! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!" Reader reaction: WHAT is this girl rambling about?? OK. I must FOCUS~ So, I gathered up all courage and DID it. I mean, ME, someone with no MC experience actually doing MC... it's just... an unforgettable experience.. Dunno is good or bad experience nia... T.T... Maybe I'll just rate it OK-type experience. Well, we were stuck at the MC table and hey, no moving. At least i got some photos.... Here's some~

Don't blame me if the photo of the speeches are all from the behind. I mean, we were sitting at the front, right? Which means... we can't see anything, no faces, just behinds! haha.. But still ok nia~

That's our three YOUNG sirs. They look so funny, sitting in a row, like check line..

Yang Berhormat Mr. Toh Chin Yao. This name i dunno said how many times liao lah... THANK YOU YB! THANK YOU for donating!!

Joanne Ng Hui Ling (Joa-anne), my senior!!! William Chua Wei Loon, clarinetist. They were famous for the time being. I mean, they made it to THREE newspapers. HAHA.... NOt bad...

All form 5 members were lured into a trap to do a surprise performance! Ha! They din sing that much... all is Poh Yoke and WenYuh in the background...
CC!!! MASTER-DEN. Yeng du, that day solo!After the performance and a lot of other programmes, it was the photo taking session! Here goes:
That's my junior: Lee Chang Xi. If you're a faithful follower of my blog, (AHEM), you would noticed that he appeared in the Lembaga Pengawas section. He's the Penolong nametag. SAd job, i know. So, he's ok lah... Not dressed too bad... his hair is he set himself de3! Yeng du~
Denise, formerly known as S5. 
Joanne Ng Hui Ling, S3.

TSP, S1~ Curly du, your hair!

That's us and Sir Tang..
Sir Pei Fong do crazy pattern!Me and Hwee Ching
Hui Jing!!
Me, Poh Yoke, Yun Zhen.

SIR PEI FONG!!!!!!!! Owei!

Duckings....

Strapless...... broken in the car on the way back... luckily!!!!
Nai man. BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG.
SO.... after three weeks, i just managed to post these few stuff... i took A LOT. i mean, as in 30++ photos but just lazy to upload... i mean one photo practically takes 5 MINUTES to upload. (Stupid computer, lagging gao1 sua3) Signing off. Too much trouble~ after much dragging, finally, got this blog post liao....



No comments:
Post a Comment