Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My first ever blogging history
OK.... This is my first time blogging around here.... Kinda nervous... All my friends are blogging and I have nothing to do, so i thought i would try it out! Blogging is like a public diary, you let other people have a peek through in your own life. To me, this would be the place to spill out the stress and tension that i cannot release through conversation. This blog had just became my personal "public" corner where i can shove my problems into. Thinking positively, this is also a place to be sharing our happy moment with others, let other people know. I really appreciate those who took the initiative to visit my corner. Thanks a lot! (Hope you don't find it TOO boring.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh it's all right. I don't find it *cough* boring *cough*. I just wanna comment on the "About Me" corner..WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU HATE WINNIE THE POOH?! Aww..shucks, he's so CUTE! =p
Post a Comment