Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I live at Kuala Ibai.... The place where there are mansions and gardens, golf clubs and swimming pools, horse ranges and oh, did i mention? I stay in the apartment.... Which is opposite the big leagues. Reality check. There is no way I'm going to live there. Oh well... at least i get a glimpse of luxury, right? Moving on... in this particular section of my blog, I'll try to describe everything about my home sweet home.







This is my block of apartment. If you look closely, most of the paint is coming off... Cheap paint... My house is the one with the brown blinds, see it?? Fourth floor, just below that shining window apartment... I liked living in an apartment, just as long as there ain't no drilling going on your neighbour's place. There was this once when our upstairs neighbour decided to wreck his own house. He drilled and drilled with his stupid driller, 24-7.... OK... not 24-7 but it's like from 9 in the morning until 10 at night. WE NEED PEACE IN APARTMENTS!!!! Not to mention if someone sings with an amplifier, we're all DEAD.







We're wondering now... Hey, is this the apartment when it was half built? Answer: NO. A big fat NO. This is our neighbouring apartment, which threatens to block MY view into luxury life. NO!!!! I mean, i used to be able to peek into the bungalows before this STUPID block came on... But now, i can just see the club house...












See??? Gateway to the bunglows are OVER!!What we see is this stupid waste land... Life IS unfair...







Moving on.....This is the apartment's management office... A lot of fond memories in there.. Nice ones for us and bad ones for the owner.. I still remember when i was still in elementary school, i used to play with my friends INSIDE this office. It was just built and it was empty or so we thought... We went in and we found PACKETS and PACKETS of TWISTIES!!! It was like heaven for us!! We just went in and took one.... without permission... hehe... and EAT. The greatest news is, the security guards JOINED us.... Ain't that nice?










This is our apartment's garden! It is so nice to have a place to sit down and relax and VANDALIZE. Can you see the black spots on the barbecue?? Me and my cousins used charcoal to draw on it.... We were SO meschievous!!! But anyhow, this is the play area i grew up with and i loved it really much. Still going there every now and then. I just went there with Li Enn the other day to chat about... sentimental things. We sat on the benches there which reminds me....








THIS IS THE TABLE. THE TABLE. This is where we pluck all the flowers from around the garden, of course.... and stuff it into the hole inside the table.... We were SO immature back then.. (Probably STILL imature right now...) But bring backs the memories looking at this photo.







Next. The Lorry. Can you notice that the other side of this vehicle has no wheels? Yup. This lorry had been downstairs for over 4 years. EMPHASIZING: 4 YEARS. I see it everyday going to and fro to school, going to my mother's kindergarten, Li Enn's house... This lorry kinda became the apartment trademark, to me. So, as shabby as it looks, never underestimate the LORRY.




This is my living room... What most of you would think after this is: SHE LIVE IN A PINK HOUSE. PINK. PINK. The answer to that is what is the matter living in a pink house?? I mean genarally, pink is the new red. Oh yeah, I'm just going to show one picture of the house... since... the others are a little too messy for photographing.... Understand? Besides, my house is a small one, nothing much to see.. Flat mah...

That's all... This would be my home sweet home. It may not be much, but i love it all the same.

No comments: